Revision as of 13:55, 19 June 2012 by Xavier
This page aims at describing the policy to be applied when translating content on this wiki.
- Due to historical reasons, most pages exist in French.
- The French content is still often more up-to-date than its English/Spanish/Italian counterpart.
- However, when a new page is created, it is expected to be in English, whoever its author is.
- Its French translation will certainly be written by a member of the TuxFamily team, since all of them natively speak French.
- This FAQ does not aim anymore at being translated to other languages:
- we do not intend to add any new language/translation to this FAQ;
- Spanish and Italian were kept because there were enough pages in these languages. However, they are not officially maintained. Readers are strongly advised to check the English version too.