From TuxFamilyFAQJump to navigationJump to search
- Minimal knowledge of Python
Installing MoinMoin on TuxFamily
- Extract MoinMoin to htdocs/wiki
- Now, here's the tricky part:
- Create a file named phpinfo.php inside htdocs containing: <?php phpinfo() ?>
- Navigate your web browser to http://yoursite.tuxfamily.org/phpinfo.php
- Look for "_ENV["SCRIPT_FILENAME"]". This environment variable, minus the filename, contains the absolute path to your htdocs directory.
- Edit your wikiconfig.py file to use that absolute path
- Next, edit the file wiki/wiki/server/moin.cgi, and uncomment the sys.path.insert lines and replace the dummy parts of the lines with your absolute path
- Navigate your web browser to http://yoursite.tuxfamily.org/wiki/wiki/server/moin.cgi?test
- If all is well, you'll get a diagnostics page!